For the Cinnamon Crisps
|10 Flour Tortillas||1/2 Cup Sugar|
|Cooking Spray||1 Tsp. Cinnamon|
For the Fruit Salsa
|2 Granny Smith Apples||1/2 lb. Raspberries|
|1 Lemon||1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar|
|2 Kiwis||3 Tbsp. Preserves (Raspberry)|
|1 lb. Strawberries|
Instructions for Cinnamon Crisps
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
2. Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of the tortillas and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar.
3. Stack 3 tortillas and using a pizza cutter, cut tortillas into 12 wedges. Place on a baking sheet and bake 8-11minutes or until crisp.
Instructions for Fruit Salsa
1. Zest the lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop apple, squeeze 2 teaspoons lemon juice over apples and mix well to combine.
2. Finely chop strawberries and kiwis. Gently combine all ingredients, the raspberries will break apart a bit but that’s what you want. Allow to sit at room temperature at least 15 minutes before serving.