|5-6 cups Peanut Butter Whole Grain Cheerios||1/2 cup honey|
|1 cup crunchy natural peanut butter||1 teaspoon vanilla|
1. In a medium large bowl, pour the Peanut Butter Whole Grain Cheerios into the bowl.
2. In a different medium size bowl, measure and scrape out the crunchy peanut butter and microwave for 40 seconds.
3. Take out, stir, and add the 1/2 cup honey and microwave for another 30 seconds.
4. Add the vanilla, and mix in until well-combined.
5. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the Peanut Butter Cheerios and mix together well with a spoon until all the cereal pieces are coated.
6. Spoon out bite sized spoonfuls and place on a sheet of greased aluminum foil.
7. Let the bites sit and solidify for about 3 hours.